Collection of data: what type of data do we collect?
When you give your active consent to us, we at FineCell (data controller) will collect and analyze personal data to be able to:
- Construct a profile of you with the goal of better understanding how we can send you information that’s valuable to you
- Improve and develop the information and offers available for you at our web pages
- Store personal data in order for us to understand a historical context relating to the business relationship
- Construct profiles to be able to identify customers
- Provide customer service
The information we collect includes the following:
- Basic information like your name, position and title, employer, and contact details (e-mail and phone)
- Information on the customer relationship: historical orders and contact with customer support
- Position within the company
Our channels are not meant for, nor targeting children under the age of 13. We are not consciously storing any person data on children under the age of 13, if you believe we do so please contact our contact person (see “what choices do you have about your personal data” for more information).
How do we collect information (navigational information)?
Throughout the web platforms of FineCell (data controller), the web pages, we also collect information based on submission forms. These forms are voluntary to fill out.
Examples of these forms are:
- Contact form
- Sample ordering (“Try our samples”) form
How do we use the information we collect?
FineCell use the collection of data with the purpose of storing it, constructing a profile of you, and analyzing your personal data to provide better services to you. This can include the following:
- Deliver samples to you
- Identification of customers
- Customer service
- We are processing your personal data to develop and improve our services and our digital channels
- Creating target groups for marketing purposes
- Marketing analyses
Compliance with law
We are processing personal data when required by applicable laws, for instance accounting and providing of information when required by authorities
Security of information and misuse of services
We may process personal data to ensure increased security in our digital channels. We may also process personal data to unveil misuse or misconduct on our digital channels
We can also use other data you provide to us, given that you have given your direct consent.
What choices do you have about your personal information?
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Know what personal data we have stored on you
- Require that wrong, unnecessary data, lacking data or out of date information is corrected or removed
- Opt out and withdraw your active consent (please note that this action may limit our ability to provide our full services to you)
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices over your information. If you have given us personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com if you want to do one or more of the following:
- Opt-out of any information update service from FineCell
- Erase your personal data stored within our system
- Receive the personal data we have stored on you in our system
You can also choose to send us a written notification by letter to:
FineCell Sweden AB
c/o InnoEnergy Scandinavia
SE-114 28 Stockholm
We never sell your personal information
FineCell (data controller) will not be sharing your personal data to third parties. FineCell (data controller) will neither selling the personal information to third parties, only store it for analytical purposes, communication purposes and profile building purposes.
How do we make changes to this policy?
- By sending you an e-mail with information about the update and asking for your active consent
- By providing you with information when you are visiting our website, asking for your active consent
How, and how long do we store information on you?
We are storing the personal data for the period of time it takes to fulfill the tasks in section 3.
The data is stored as long as you have an active relation to us, meaning; being a customer, have agreed to receive marketing information from us, actively engaged with us on social channels, digital platforms or digital forms. The relationship is deemed active if it has been so within the last 24 months.
Disclosure of Data
FineCell (data controller) will not disclose your personal data outside of FineCell (data controller) or its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates except (1) as you direct, (2) as described here or in your agreement(s) or (3) as required by law.
FineCell (data controller) will not disclose your personal data to law enforcement unless required by law. Should law enforcement contact FineCell (data controller) with a demand for your personal data, FineCell (data controller) will attempt to redirect the law enforcement agency to request that data directly from you. If compelled to disclose your personal data to law enforcement, then FineCell (data controller) will promptly notify you and provide you a copy of the demand unless legally prohibited from doing so.
Upon receipt of any other third-party request for your personal data (such as requests from customer’s end users), FineCell (data controller) will promptly notify you unless prohibited by law. If FineCell (data controller) is not required by law to disclose your personal data, FineCell (data controller) will reject the request. If FineCell (data controller) is compelled to disclose the requested information, FineCell (data controller) will attempt to redirect the third party to request your personal data from you.
Except as customer directs, FineCell (data controller) will not provide any third party: (1) direct, indirect, blanket or unfettered access to your personal data; or (2) any kind of access to your personal data if FineCell (data controller) is aware that such data is used for purposes other than those stated in the request.